Report NEP-SOC-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Attila Ambrus & Markus Mobius & Adam Szeidl, 2010. "Consumption Risk-sharing in Social Networks," NBER Working Papers 15719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebien, Martina, 2010. "The use of social networks in recruiting processes from a firms perspective," IAB Discussion Paper 201005, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Bruni, Luigino & Smerilli, Alessandra, 2010. "Cooperation and diversity. An evolutionary approach," MPRA Paper 20564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BOGAERT, Sandy & BOONE, Christophe & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2009. "The impact of work group cooperative climate on affective commitment and turnover intention of professional employees," Working Papers 2009015, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- BOGAERT, Sandy & BOONE, Christophe & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2009. "The impact of demographic distance and network ties on individual turnover of professional employees," Working Papers 2009014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Vegard Iversen & Kunal Sen & Arjan Verschoor & Amaresh Dubey, 2009. "Job recruitment networks and migration to cities in India," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India 09-01, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- ArgandoÃ±a, Antonio & von Weltzien Hoivik, Heidi, 2009. "Corporate social responsibility: One size does not fit all. Collecting evidence from Europe," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/834, IESE Business School.
- Daniel Ji & Pablo Guillen, 2010. "Trust, discrimination and acculturation Experimental evidence on Asian international and Australian domestic university students," ThE Papers, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada. 09/12, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Foreman-Peck, James & Zhou, Peng, 2009. "The Strength and Persistence of Entrepreneurial Cultures," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/32, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Aug 2010.
- van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2010. "Well-being Inequality and Reference Groups: An Agenda for New Research," IZA Discussion Papers 4727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shylashri Shankar & Raghav Gaiha & Raghbendra Jha, 2010. "Information and Corruption: The National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in India," ASARC Working Papers, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre 2010-02, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.