Report NEP-SOC-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Avner Greif & Guido Tabellini, 2009. "Cultural and Institutional Bifurcation: China and Europe Compared," Working Papers 357, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Borooah, Vani, 2010. "Inequality in health outcomes in India: the role of caste and religion," MPRA Paper 19832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong, 2010. "Heterogeneity, trust, human capital and productivity growth: Decomposition analysis," MPRA Paper 20083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brophy Haney, A. & Jones, I.W. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "UK Retailers and Climate Change: The Role of Partnership in Climate Strategies," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0950, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Strassmair, Christina, 2009. "Can intentions spoil the kindness of a gift? - An experimental study," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 302, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Andreas Nicklisch & Irenaeus Wolff, 2009. "Cooperation norms in multiple-stage punishment," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_40, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & M. Pontis, 2009. "Intangible capital and firms productivity," Working Paper CRENoS 200916, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Lehner, Maria, 2009. "Group Lending versus Individual Lending in Microfinance," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 299, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Sebastian Kube & Michel AndrÃ© MarÃ©chal & Clemens Puppe, 2010. "Do wage cuts damage work morale? Evidence from a natural field experiment," IEW - Working Papers 471, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2011.
- LÃ³pez-PÃ©rez, RaÃºl & Vorsatz, Marc, 2010. "An Exploration of the Content of Social Norms using Simple Games," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2010/01, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).