Report NEP-SOC-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berggren, Niclas & BjÃ¸rnskov, Christian, 2009. "Is the Importance of Religion in Daily Life Related to Social Trust? Cross-Country and Cross-State Comparisons," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 142, The Ratio Institute.
- Butler, Jeffrey V. & Giuliano, Paola & Guiso, Luigi, 2009. "The Right Amount of Trust," IZA Discussion Papers 4416, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elena Fumagalli & laura Fumagalli, 2009. "Like oil and water or chocolate and peanut butter? Ethnic diversity and social participation of young people in England," Working Papers 2009_21, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Andersson, Fredrik & Burgess, Simon & Lane, Julia, 2009. "Do as the Neighbors Do: The Impact of Social Networks on Immigrant Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 4423, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kato, Takao & Shu, Pian, 2009. "Peer Effects, Social Networks, and Intergroup Competition in the Workplace," Working Papers 09-12, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Zhao Chen & Ming Lu & Hiroshi Sato, 2009. "Social Networks and Labor Market Entry Barriers: Understanding Inter-industrial Wage Differentials in Urban China," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd09-084, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2009. "Social network driven innovation," Working Papers, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria 47, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Migheli, Matteo, 2009. "Sharing the pie: the Lutheran is neither opportunistic nor generous," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 133, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Item repec:mcm:deptwp:2009-16= is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ahmed Doghmi & Miloudi Kobiyh, 2009. "On reciprocal Behavior in Prisoner Dilemma game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario, 2009. "Do All Material Incentives for Prosocial Activities Backfire? The Response to Cash and Non-Cash Incentives for Blood Donations," IZA Discussion Papers 4458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mayraz, Guy & Wagner, Gert G. & Schupp, Jürgen, 2009. "Life Satisfaction and Relative Income: Perceptions and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4390, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Family Institution and Filial Attention Contract," MPRA Paper 17713, University Library of Munich, Germany.