Report NEP-SOC-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fali Huang, 2007. "Building Social Trust: A Human Capital Approach," Working Papers 08-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Fali Huang, 2007. "To Trust or to Monitor: A Dynamic Analysis," Working Papers 11-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Christina M. Fong & Erzo F.P. Luttmer, 2009. "Do Race and Fairness Matter in Generosity? Evidence from a Nationally Representative Charity Experiment," NBER Working Papers 15064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2009. "The Spatial Evolution of Innovation Networks: A Proximity Perspective," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0905, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2009.
- Ajit Zacharias & Vamsi Vakulabharanam, 2009. "Caste and Wealth Inequality in India," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_566, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- David A. Miller & Kareen Rozen, 2009. "Need I remind you? Monitoring with collective memory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000236, David K. Levine.
- Brata, Aloysius Gunadi, 2009. "Innovation and Social Capital in the Small-Medium Enterprises: a case of bamboo handicraft in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 15696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nick Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2009. "The Organization of Firms Across Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0937, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alper Duman & Efe Postalci, 2009. "Corporate Governance Networks in Turkey," Working Papers 0904, Izmir University of Economics.
- Alberto BUCCI & Giovanna SEGRE, 2009. "Human and cultural capital complementarities and externalities in economic growth," Departmental Working Papers 2009-05, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Julia Lynn Coronado & Don Fullerton, 2009. "Is Social Security Part of the Social Safety Net?," NBER Working Papers 15070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cinzia COLAPINTO, 2008. "Trends nelle media relations in Italia," Departmental Working Papers 2008-19, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.