Report NEP-SOC-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Delinquent Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7293, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "Differences of the effects of social capital on health status among residents: evidence from modern Japan," MPRA Paper 14983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "Why effects of social capital on health status differ between genders: considering the labor market condition," MPRA Paper 14985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erikson, Robert & Torssander, Jenny, 2009. "Marital Partner and Mortality: The Effects of the Social Positions of Both Spouses," Working Paper Series 5/2009, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Damm, Anna Piil & Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise, 2008. "The Construction of Neighbourhoods and its Relevance for the Measurement of Social and Ethnic Segregation : Evidence from Denmark," Working Papers 08-17, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Sucháček, Jan, 2008. "Territorial development reconsidered," MPRA Paper 15009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pilon, André Francisco, 2009. "Building a Better World: An Ecosystemic Approach to Education, Culture, Health, Environment and Quality of Life," MPRA Paper 14932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:isc:wpaper:ercwp2308 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Bonatti & Johannes Horner, 2009. "Collaborating," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1695, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2009.