Report NEP-SOC-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amrish Patel & Edward Cartwright, 2009. "Social Norms and Naive Beliefs," Studies in Economics 0906, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Christopher Blattman & Edward Miguel, 2009. "Civil War," NBER Working Papers 14801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Jiro Netzer & Matthias Sutter, 2009. "Intercultural trust. An experiment in Austria and Japan," Working Papers 2009-05, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Basit Zafar, 2009. "An experimental investigation of why individuals conform," Staff Reports 365, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sylvia Keim & Andreas Klärner & Laura Bernardi, 2009. "Fertility-relevant social networks: composition, structure, and meaning of personal relationships for fertility intentions," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-006, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:13-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:01-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler, 2009. "Strategic Communication Networks," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00367692, HAL.