Report NEP-SOC-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahmed, Ali M., 2008. "Are Religious People More Prosocial? A Quasi-Experimental Study with Madrasah Pupils in a Rural Community in India," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 330, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ahmed, Ali M. & Salas, Osvaldo, 2008. "In the back of your mind: Subliminal influences of religious concepts on prosocial behavior," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 331, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Shuang LI & Ming LU & Hiroshi Sato, 2008. "The Value of Power in China: How Do Party Membership and Social Networks Affect Pay in Different Ownership Sectors?," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd08-011, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Robert Dur & Joeri Sol, 2008. "Social Interaction, Co-Worker Altruism, and Incentives," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 08-094/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 03 Aug 2009.
- Vigier, A., 2008. "Globalization, Education, and the Topology of Social Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0851, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00344457_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bin Dong & Uwe Dulleck & Benno Torgler, 2008. "Conditional Corruption," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2008-29, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 2008. "Happiness Adaptation to Income beyond "Basic Needs"," NBER Working Papers 14539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus Kitzmueller, 2008. "Economics and Corporate Social Responsibility," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2008/37, European University Institute.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2008. "The Intergenerational Content of Social Spending: Health Care and Sustainable Growth in China," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2008-27, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- DECLERCK, Carolyn H. & BOONE, Christophe & KIYONARI, Toko, 2008. "Oxytocin and cooperative behavior in social dilemmas: The moderating role of explicit incentives, social cues and individual differences," Working Papers, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics 2008014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Dash, Rajdeep K & Giovannucci, Andrea & Jennings, Nicholas R. & Mezzetti, Claudio & Ramchurn, Sarvapali D. & Rodriguez-Aguilar, Juan A., 2008. "Trust-Based Mechanisms for Robust and Efficient Task Allocation in the Presence of Execution Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 880, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Emmanuelle Lavallée & Mireille Razafindrakoto & François Roubaud, 2008. "Corruption and trust in political institutions in sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers, DIAL (DÃ©veloppement, Institutions et Mondialisation) DT/2008/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).