Report NEP-SOC-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefanie Behncke & Markus Frölich & Michael Lechner, 2008. "A Caseworker Like Me - Does The Similarity Between Unemployed And Caseworker Increase Job Placements?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-08, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Braggion, F., 2008. "Managers, Firms and (Secret) Social Networks: The Economics of Freemasonry," Discussion Paper 2008-36, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marco Piovesan & Erik Wengström, 2008. "Fast or Fair? A Study of Response Times," Discussion Papers 08-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Nir Halevy & Gary Bornstein & Lilach Sagiv, 2007. "“Ingroup Love" and “Outgroup Hate" as Motives for Individual Participation in Intergroup Conflict: A New Game Paradigm," Discussion Paper Series dp474, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- E. Anthon Eff & Malcolm M. Dow, 2008. "Do Markets Promote Prosocial Behavior? Evidence from the Standard Cross-Cultural Sample," Working Papers 200803, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00271392 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berggren, Niclas, 2008. "Choosing One’s Own Informal Institutions: On Hayek’s Critique of Keynes’s Immoralism," Ratio Working Papers 118, The Ratio Institute.
- Benno Torgler & Sascha L. Schmidt & Bruno S. Frey, 2008. "The Power of Positional Concerns," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Nasir, Rosniwati & Ponnusamy, Vanitha & Wazeer, Mohd Wazni, 2007. "An Exploratory Study on the Level of Trust towards Online Retailers among Consumers in the United Kingdom and Malaysia," MPRA Paper 8252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dima, Bogdan & Cristea, Stefana Maria, 2008. "A web of intercorrelations: culture, financial reporting and social output," MPRA Paper 8246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0806 is not listed on IDEAS anymore