Report NEP-SOC-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sumon Majumdar & Sharun Mukand, 2007. "The Leader as Catalyst: On Leadership and the Mechanics of Institutional Change," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1128, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Stanton, Angela A., 2007. "Neural Substrates of Decision-Making in Economic Games," MPRA Paper 4030, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2007.
- Levy, Amnon, 2006. "Sincere Social Capital with Material Status Sensitivity: Index and an Inverted U-Shaped Utility-Wealth Theory," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp06-27, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Mengel, Friederike, 2007. "Conformism and Cooperation in a Local Interaction Model," MPRA Paper 4051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eva Chang, 2007. "Examining the Social Infrastructure of Berlin Adlershof-City of Science, Technology, and Media," NEURUS papers neurusp111, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011416 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeffrey S. DeSimone, 2007. "Fraternity Membership and Drinking Behavior," NBER Working Papers 13262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jill R. Horwitz & Austin Nichols, 2007. "What Do Nonprofits Maximize? Nonprofit Hospital Service Provision and Market Ownership Mix," NBER Working Papers 13246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Traù, 2007. "La "questione dimensionale" come problema organizzativo," Economics Department Working Papers, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy) 2007-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).