Report NEP-SOC-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- d'Hombres, Beatrice & Rocco, Lorenzo & Suhrcke, Marc & McKee, Martin, 2006. "Does social capital determine health? Evidence from eight transition countries," MPRA Paper 1862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bénabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "Identity, Dignity and Taboos: Beliefs as Assets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- La Ferrara, Eliana, 2007. "Descent Rules and Strategic Transfers. Evidence from Matrilineal Groups in Ghana," CEPR Discussion Papers 6111, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zenou, Yves, 2007. "Social Interactions and Labour Market Outcomes in Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 6129, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eleonora Di Maria & Stefano Micelli, 2007. "District leaders as open networks: emerging business strategies in Italian industrial districts," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0038, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Alejandro Portes, 2006. "Migration and Development: A Conceptual Review of the Evidence," Working Papers 23, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Migration and Development..
- Muge Ozman, 2007. "Network Formation and Strategic Firm Behaviour to Explore and Exploit," Working Papers of BETA 2007-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2007. "Ethnicity and Spatial Externalities in Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers 6130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Judith Hellerstein & David Neumark, 2007. "Workplace Segregation in the United States: Race, Ethnicity, and Skill," Working Papers 07-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Iquiapaza, Robert & Amaral, Hudson, 2007.
"Reflexões do Impacto da Corrupção no Desenvolvimento Econômico: Uma Revisão na Economia Brasileira
[Reflections on the Impact of Corruption on Economic Development: a literature review in the ," MPRA Paper 1818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Angela Frasca, 2007. "Innovazione, network di imprese e conoscenza: quale ruolo per la geographical proximity?," Quaderni DSEMS 04-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2007. "Anonymity, Reciprocity, and Conformity: Evidence from Voluntary Contributions to a National Park in Costa Rica," Working Papers in Economics 245, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Arianna Degan & Antonio Merlo, 2007. "Do Voters Vote Sincerely?," NBER Working Papers 12922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jasso, Guillermina & Kotz, Samuel, 2007. "A New Continuous Distribution and Two New Families of Distributions Based on the Exponential," IZA Discussion Papers 2598, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huck, Steffen & Ruchala, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2007. "Pricing and Trust," CEPR Discussion Papers 6135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.