Report NEP-SOC-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenz Blume & Detlef Sack, 2006. "Regional Preferences for Hierarchies, Markets, and Networks: Exploring Social Capital Data for Germany," Discussion Papers in Economics 85/06, University of Kassel, Institute of Economics.
- Lee Fleming & Koen Frenken, 2006. "The evolution of inventor networks in the Silicon Valley and Boston regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0609, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jul 2006.
- Annie Phizacklea, 2006. "Gender and Transnational Migration: social networks and the forging of alliances," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp149, IIIS.
- Camille Schmoll, 2006. "Moving “on their own”? Mobility strategies and social networks of migrant women from Maghreb in Italy," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp154, IIIS.
- William Easterly, 2006. "Development, Democracy, and Mass Killings," Working Papers 93, Center for Global Development.
- Shoshana Grossbard, 2006. "Becker’s Theories of Marriage and the Shrinking Role of Demand and Supply Models," Working Papers 0001, San Diego State University, Department of Economics.
- Ronit Lentin, 2006. "Migrant women's networks and intercultural Ireland," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp148, IIIS.
- Carla De Tona, 2006. "Narrative Networks:Italian Women in Dublin," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp152, IIIS.
- Gächter, Simon & Herrmann, Benedikt, 2006. "The Limits of Self-Governance in the Presence of Spite: Experimental Evidence from Urban and Rural Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 2236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dirk Kohnert, 2006. "Cultures of Innovation of the African Poor. Common Roots, Shared Traits, Joint Prospects? On the Articulation of Multiple Modernities in African Societies and Black Diasporas in Latin America," GIGA Working Paper Series 25, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Fortunato, Piergiuseppe & Sunde, Uwe, 2006. "Consensual and Conflictual Democratization," IZA Discussion Papers 2225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Dickinson, . "The carrot vs. the stick in work team motivation," Working Papers 2000-06, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Senik, Claudia, 2006. "Is Man Doomed to Progress?," IZA Discussion Papers 2237, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:sds:wpaper:0014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore