Report NEP-SOC-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benno Torgler & Justina A.V. Fischer, 2006. "Does Envy Destroy Social Fundamentals? The Impact of Relative Income Position on Social Capital," Working Papers 2006.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lorenz Goette & David Huffman & Stephan Meier, 2006. "The impact of group membership on cooperation and norm enforcement: evidence using random assignment to real social groups," Working Papers 06-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2006. "Social Capital and Labour Productivity in Italy," Working Papers 2006.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Matthias Benz & Stephan Meier, 2006. "Do people behave in experiments as in the field?: evidence from donations," Working Papers 06-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 2006. "Democratic capital: The nexus of political and economic change," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001304, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & María Paz Espinosa, 2006. "Altruism with Social Roots: an Emerging Literature," ThE Papers 06/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Merz, Joachim & Osberg, Lars, 2006. "Keeping in Touch: A Benefit of Public Holidays," IZA Discussion Papers 2089, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric, 2006. "Close Neighbours Matter: Neighbourhood Effects on Early Performance at School," IZA Discussion Papers 2095, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hhb:aaracc:93-011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Roberto Fontana, 2006. "Expectations, Network Effects and Timing of Technology Adoption: Some Empirical Evidence from a Sample of SMEs in Italy," SPRU Working Paper Series 150, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Diana Petkova, 2006. "Cultural Diversity in People’s Attitudes and Perceptions," Working Papers 2006.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Zekeriya Eser & Joe Peek, 2006. "Reciprocity and Network Coordination: Evidence from Japanese Banks," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-157, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00010296 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2005. "Overcoming Participation Constraints," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1511R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2006.
- Roberto Alzetta, 2006. "Diversities in Diversity: Exploring Moroccan Migrants’ Livelihood in Genoa," Working Papers 2006.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.