Report NEP-SOC-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David & Meier, Stephan, 2006. "The Impact of Group Membership on Cooperation and Norm Enforcement: Evidence using Random Assignment to Real Social Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 2020, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Iris Bohnet & Stephan Meier, 2005. "Deciding to distrust," Public Policy Discussion Paper 05-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Federico Varese, 2005. "How Mafias Migrate: The Case of the 'Ndrangheta' in Northern Italy," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _059, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- David P. Myatt & Chris Wallace, 2005. "The Evolution of Collective Action," Economics Series Working Papers 190, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Marco J. van der Leij, 2006. "Scientific Networks and Co-authorship," Economics Series Working Papers 256, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-03-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luechinger, Simon & Stutzer, Alois & Winkelmann, Rainer, 2006. "The Happiness Gains from Sorting and Matching in the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 2019, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-Marc Roda & Nsitou Mabiala, 2004. "Communautarist networks in African rainforests," Working Papers 40400, CIRAD, Forest department, UPR40, revised Dec 2005.
- Burks, Stephen V. & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Götte, Lorenz, 2006. "Performance Pay and the Erosion of Worker Cooperation: Field Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 2013, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fischbacher, Urs & Gächter, Simon, 2006. "Heterogeneous Social Preferences and the Dynamics of Free Riding in Public Goods," IZA Discussion Papers 2011, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marvin M. Smith & Christy Chung Hevener, 2005. "The impact of housing rehabilitation on local neighborhoods: the case of St. Joseph's Carpenter Society," Community Affairs Discussion Paper 05-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fougère, Denis & Kramarz, Francis & Pouget, Julien, 2006. "Youth Unemployment and Crime in France," IZA Discussion Papers 2009, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jay Ginn, 2004. "Actuarial Fairness or Social Justice? A Gender Perspective on Redistribution in Pension Systems," CeRP Working Papers 37, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Kohnz, Simone, 2006. "Self-Serving Biases in Bargaining," Discussion Papers in Economics 899, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Maaja Vadi & Krista Jaakson, 2006. "The Importance Of Value Honest: Determining Factors And Some Hints To Ethics," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 43, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Heitmueller, Axel & Michaud, Pierre-Carl, 2006. "Informal Care and Employment in England: Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 2010, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Weili Ding & Steven Lehrer, 2005. "Do Peers Affect Student Achievement in China's Secondary Schools?," Working Papers 1047, Queen's University, Department of Economics.