Report NEP-SOC-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Poulsen, Odile & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2005. "The Long and Winding Road: Social Capital and Commuting," Working Papers 05-6, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Poulsen, Odile & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2005. "Love Thy Neighbor: Bonding versus Bridging Trust," Working Papers 05-7, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey R. Kling & Jeffrey B. Liebman & Lawrence F. Katz, 2005. "Experimental Analysis of Neighborhood Effects," NBER Working Papers 11577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Yannis M. Ioannides, 2005. "Social Networks in Labor Markets," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0517, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2005. "Random Graphs and Social Networks: An Economics Perspective," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0518, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Rajeev Dehejia & Thomas DeLeire & Erzo F.P. Luttmer, 2005. "Insuring Consumption and Happiness Through Religious Organizations," NBER Working Papers 11576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vyrastekova, J. & Garikipati, S., 2005. "Beliefs and Trust: An Experiment," Discussion Paper 2005-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:577 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2005. "Local Factors and Innovativeness â€“ An Empirical Analysis of German Patents for Five Industries," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2005. "Contests, NGOs and Decentralizing Aid," IZA Discussion Papers 1711, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans-Jörg Trenz, 2005. "Language Minorities in Europe: Dying species or forerunner of a transnational civil society?," ARENA Working Papers 20, ARENA.
- Bjørnskov, Christian & Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Pedersen, Peder J., 2005. "What Buys Happiness? Analyzing Trends in Subjective Well-Being in 15 European Countries, 1973-2002," IZA Discussion Papers 1716, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).