Report NEP-SEA-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victor Pontines & Reza Y. Siregar, 2012. "How Should We Bank With Foreigners?â€”An Empirical Assessment of Lending Behavior of International Banks to Six East Asian Economies," Finance Working Papers 23347, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Budy Resosudarmo & Arief Anshory Yusuf & Ditya A. Nurdianto, 2012. "Preliminary Analysis of REDD on Indonesian's Economy," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS), Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University 201204, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2012.
- Hal Hill & Jayant Menon, 2012. "Financial Safety Nets in Asia : Genesis, Evolution, Adequacy, and Way Forward," Finance Working Papers 23355, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- ICHIJO Kazuo, 2012. "Doing Business in Asia," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 12074, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- E. J. Wilson & K. Jayanthakumaran & R. Verma, 2012. "Demographics, Labor Mobility, and Productivity," Development Economics Working Papers 23348, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2012. "Regional Financial Arrangements and the International Monetary Fund," Finance Working Papers 23354, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Vikram Nehru, 2012. "The World Bank and the Asian Development Bank : Should Asia Have Both?," Finance Working Papers 23346, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dooyeon Cho & Antonio Doblas-Madrid, 2012. "Online Appendix to "Business Cycle Accounting East and West: Asian Finance and the Investment Wedge," Technical Appendices, Review of Economic Dynamics 10-51, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Michael G. Plummer, 2012. "The Emerging â€œPost-Dohaâ€ Agenda and the New Regionalism in the Asia-Pacific," Trade Working Papers 23345, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tarisa Watanagase, 2012. "Impact of Changes in the Global Financial Regulatory Landscape on Asian Emerging Markets," Finance Working Papers 23351, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Marie Coiffard & Laëtitia Guilhot, 2012. "Migrations internationales : la mobilité des Hommes, facteur d'intégration régionale en Asie Orientale ?," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00755102, HAL.
- Mun-Heng Toh, 2012. "Internationalization of Tertiary Education Services in Singapore," Trade Working Papers 23349, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Udaibir S. Das & Maria A. Oliva & Takahiro Tsuda, 2012. "ï»¿Sovereign Risk : A Macro-Financial Perspective," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23344, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hiro Ito & Ulrich Volz, 2012. "The Peopleâ€™s Republic of China and Global Imbalances from a View of Sectorial Reforms," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23353, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.