Report NEP-SEA-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Capannelli, Giovanni & Tan, See Seng, 2012. "Institutions for Asian Integration: Innovation and Reform," ADBI Working Papers 375, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Arief Bustaman & Arief Ramayandi, 2012. "An Evaluation on Institution for Public Private Partnership (PPP) in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201202, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2012.
- Pipit Pitriyan & Adiatma Y.M Siregar, 2012. "Wage and Labor Union in Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201203, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2012.
- Singh, Nirvikar & Mora, Jesse & Carolan, Terrie, 2012. "Trade Dynamics in the East Asian Miracle: A Time Series Analysis of U.S.-East Asia Commodity Trade, 1962-1992," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0fm1r83r, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Xianguo Huang & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Somrasri Yupho, 2012. "Financial Integration from a Time-Varying Cointegration Perspective," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-07, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Sri Lestari & Koji Kotani & Makoto Kakinaka, 2012. "Voluntary participation in community collaborative forest management: A case study of Central Java,Indonesia," Working Papers EMS_2012_12, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Teerawat Charoenrat & Charles Harvie, 2012. "Technical Efficiency of Thai Manufacturing SMEs: a Comparative Study of North-eastern Provinces," Economics Working Papers wp12-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Bali, Azad Singh & Asher, Mukul G., 2012. "Coordinating Healthcare and Pension Policies: An Exploratory Study," ADBI Working Papers 374, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Nguyen, Viet Cuong & Pham, Minh Thai, 2012. "Are Migrants in Large Cities Underpaid? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 40765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar & Mora, Jesse, 2012. "Trade Productivity Upgrading, Trade Fragmentation, and FDI in Manufacturing: The Asian Development Experience," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1d62r9n5, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2012. "Ethnic Minorities in Northern Mountains of Vietnam: Poverty, Income and Assets," MPRA Paper 40769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vu Dang Le Nguyen & Nancy K. Napier & Quan Hoang Vuong, 2012. "It Takes Two to Tango: Entrepreneurship and Creativity in Troubled Times – Vietnam 2012," Working Papers CEB 12-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.