Report NEP-SEA-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aizawa, Nobuhiro, 2012. "The inverted Chinese / China problem in Indonesia : a preliminary analysis on the 2011 Surabaya incident," IDE Discussion Papers 348, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Serge REY & Jacques JAUSSAUD, 2012. "FDI to Japan and Trade Flows: A Comparison of BRICs, Asian Tigers and Developed Countries," Working Papers 2011-2012_6, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Mar 2012.
- Sarath Chandran, B.P., 2012. "Implications of India-Asean Fta on India’s fisheries sector," MPRA Paper 38712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wyes, Heinrich-Wilhelm & Lewandowski, Michael, 2012. "Narrowing the Gaps through Regional Cooperation Institutions and Governance Systems," ADBI Working Papers 359, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly & Zaidi, Mohd Azlan Shah & W.N.W, Azman-Saini, 2011. "Relative price effects of monetary policy shock in Malaysia: a svar study," MPRA Paper 38768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fritz, Barbara & Biancareli, André & Mühlich, Laurissa, 2012. "Regional payment systems: A comparative perspective on Europe and the developing world," Discussion Papers 2012/10, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Martin Wermelinger, 2012. "Do "green" state measures make import patterns "climate-friendly"? The case of the Asia-Pacific region," FIW Working Paper series 079, FIW.
- Boon L Lee, 2012. "Efficiency and Productivity of Singapore's Manufacturing Sector 2001-2010: An analysis using Simar and Wilson's (2007) bootstrapped truncated approach," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 283, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Arya, Deepshikha & Singh, Shuchi, 2012. "Evolution of Financing Needs in Indian Infrastructure," MPRA Paper 38741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdinc Akyildirim & Yan Dolinsky & H. Mete Soner, 2012. "Approximating stochastic volatility by recombinant trees," Papers 1205.3555, arXiv.org.
- Hoon Hian Teck, 2012. "An Economic Analysis of Optimum Population Size Achieved Through Boosting Total Fertility and Net Immigration," Working Papers 20-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.