Report NEP-SEA-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Schmitt & Hye Jin Rho & Nicole Woo, 2011. "Diversity and Change: Asian American and Pacific Islander Workers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-16, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Chan, Tze-Haw, 2011. "A structural modeling of exchange rate, prices and interest rates between Malaysia-China in the liberalization era," MPRA Paper 32955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Foschi & Stefano Pagliarani & Andrea Pascucci, 2011. "Black-Scholes formulae for Asian options in local volatility models," Quaderni di Dipartimento 7, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:8603 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Melanie Ramjoue, 2011. "How Do People in Asia and the Pacific Migrate Legally for Work? An Overview of Legal Frameworks: GATS Mode 4, PTAs and Bilateral Labour Agreements," Working Paper Series 311, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- ´He, Xinhua & Qin, Duo & Liu, Yimeng, 2011. "Exchange rate misalignments: A comparison of China today against recent historical experiences of Japan, Germany, Singapore and Taiwan," BOFIT Discussion Papers 22/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Christophe Muller & Marc Vothknecht, 2011. "Group Violence, Ethnic Diversity, and Citizen Participation: Evidence from Indonesia," Research Working Papers 48, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.