Report NEP-SEA-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2009. "East Asian Exports in the Global Economic Crisis: The Decoupling Fallacy and Post-crisis Policy Challenges," Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics 2009-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Gregory James & Michail Karoglou, 2009. "Financial Liberalisation and Stock Market Volatility: The Case of Indonesia," Discussion Paper Series 2009_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2009.
- Tanchanok Khamkaew & Roengchai Tansuchat & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Modelling Conditional Correlations in the Volatility of Asian Rubber Spot and Futures Returns," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-675, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kao-Lee Liaw & Ji-Ping Lin & Chien-Chia Liu, 2009. "Reproductive Contributions of Foreign Wives in Taiwan: Similarities and Differences among Major Source Countries," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University 258, McMaster University.
- Firman Witoelar & John Strauss, 2009. "Socioeconomic Success and Health in Later Life: Evidence from the Indonesia Family Life Survey," Working Papers, RAND Corporation Publications Department 704, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Tim Harper, 2009. "The Tools of Transition: Education and Development in Modern Southeast Asian History," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 9209, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Muliaman D. Hadad & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Wimboh Santoso & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2009. "Productivity Changes in Indonesian Banking: Application of a New Approach to Estimating Malmquist Indices," Discussion Paper Series 2009_13, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2009.
- Warr, Peter & Menon, Jayant & Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2009. "Regional Economic Impacts of Cross-Border Infrastructure: A General Equilibrium Application to Thailand and Lao PDR," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 35, Asian Development Bank.
- Chatayan Wiphatthanananthakul & Michael McAleer, 2009. "A Simple Expected Volatility (SEV) Index: Application to SET50 Index Options," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-672, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Karl Aiginger, 2009. "The Current Economic Crisis: Causes, Cures and Consequences," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 341, WIFO.
- Prabhath Jayasinghe & Albert K. Tsui, 2009. "Time-Varying Currency Betas: Evidence from Developed and Emerging Markets," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0903, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.