Report NEP-SEA-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pami Dua & Gaur Upasna, 2009. "Determination of Inflation in an Open Economy Phillips Curve Framework: The Case of Developed and Developing Asian Countries," Working Papers id:1973, eSocialSciences.
- Tran Huu Tuan, 2008. "The Value of Cultural Heritage Sites in Southeast Asia - A Comparison of Values and Discussion of the Difficulties of Benefits Transfer," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA) tp200806t1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jun 2008.
- Fuchun Li, 2009. "Testing for Financial Contagion with Applications to the Canadian Banking System," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 09-14, Bank of Canada.
- Girardin Eric & Steinherr Alfred, 2009. "Regional Monetary Units for East Asia: Lessons from Europe," Working Papers id:1972, eSocialSciences.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Rungruxsirivorn, Ornsiri, 2009. "Village Funds and Access to Finance in Rural Thailand," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-417, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Willenbockel, Dirk & Robinson, Sherman, 2009. "The global financial crisis, LDC exports and welfare: analysis with a world trade model," MPRA Paper 15376, University Library of Munich, Germany.