Report NEP-SEA-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margit Molnár & Molly Lesher, 2008. "Recovery and Beyond: Enhancing Competitiveness to Realise Indonesia's Trade Potential," OECD Trade Policy Papers 82, OECD Publishing.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2009. "China's Impact on Foreign Trade and Investment in other Asian Countries," Departmental Working Papers 2009-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Arifin, B. & Swallow, B. & Suyanto & Coe, R., 2008. "A conjoint analysis of farmer preferences for community forestry contracts in the Sumber Jaya watershed, Indonesia," Working Papers b15527, World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department.
- John Gibson & Susan Olivia, 2008. "The Effect of Infrastructure Access and Quality on Non-Farm Enterprises in Rural Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics 08/17, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Duasa, Jarita & Ahmad, Nursilah, 2008. "Identifying good inflation forecaster," MPRA Paper 13302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duasa, Jarita & Kassim, Salina, 2008. "Herd behaviour in Malaysian capital market: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 13303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- pazim, Khairul Hanim, 2009. "Panel data analysis of “Export-led” Growth Hypothesis in BIMP-EAGA Countries," MPRA Paper 13264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aloysius Gunadi, Brata, 2008.
"Pemekaran Daerah di Papua: Kesejahteraan Masyarakat vs. Kepentingan Elit
[The Creation of New Regions in Papua: Social Welfare vs. Elite's Interests]," MPRA Paper 13277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Dandan, 2009. "Vocational Schooling, Labor Market Outcomes, and College Entry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4814, The World Bank.
- Mansur, Kasim & Jubok, Zainodin, 2009. "A Holistic Approach to University Curriculum: Universiti Malaysia Sabah," MPRA Paper 13267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mansur, Kasim & Abd. Rahim, Dayangku Aslinah & Lim, Beatrice & Mahmud, Roslinah, 2009. "Perception towards the Importance of Education among Muslim Women in Papar, Sabah (Malaysia)," MPRA Paper 13274, University Library of Munich, Germany.