Report NEP-SEA-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2008. "Free Trade Agreements versus Customs Unions: An Examination of East Asia," MPRA Paper 11301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph Francis Francois & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2008. "Economic Implications of Deeper Asian Integration," Economics working papers 2008-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00293074_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00290644_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Khong, Wye Leong Roy, 2007. "Business Cycle Correlation and Output Linkages among the Asia Pacific Economies," MPRA Paper 11305, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Oct 2008.
- Sek, Siok Kun & Kapsalyamova, Zhanna, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through and volatility: Impacts on domestic prices in four Asian countries," MPRA Paper 11130, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Oct 2008.
- Canegrati, Emanuele, 2008. "In Search of Market Index Leaders: Evidence from World Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 11292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziya Ã–niÅŸ & Ä°smail Emre Bayram, 2008. "Temporary Star or Emerging Tiger? Turkey's Recent Economic Performance in a Global Setting," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 0805, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Berisha-Krasniqi, Valdete & Bouet, Antoine & Laborde, David & Mevel, Simon, 2008. "The development promise: Can the doha development agenda deliver for least developed countries?," Research briefs, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Headey, Derek & Bezemer, Dirk & Hazell, Peter B., 2008. "Agricultural exit problems: Causes and consequences," IFPRI discussion papers 802, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00185374_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore