Report NEP-SEA-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chit, Myint Moe & Rizov, Marian & Willenbockel, Dirk, 2008. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Exports: New Empirical Evidence from the Emerging East Asian Economies," MPRA Paper 9014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Piñeiro Chousa, & Krishna Chaitanya, & Bitzenis P. Aristidis & Artur Tamazian, 2008. "Determinants Of Barries To Quality Of Direct Foreign Investments – Evidences From South & East Asian Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp910, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Alicia M. Robb & Robert W. Fairlie, 2008. "Determinants of Business Success: An Examination of Asian-Owned Businesses in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 569, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Mathias Czaika & Krisztina Kis-Katos, 2008. "Civil conflict and displacement Village-level determinants of forced migration in Aceh," Discussion Paper Series 4, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Apr 2008.
- Othman, Norfaizah Bt & Sulaiman, Muna Bt & Zainudin, Norlita Bt & Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Entrepreneurial acculturation in Malaysia: Efforta and achievements," MPRA Paper 8980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MJB Moral & Farid Ahammad Sobhani & Ruslan Rainis, 2008. "Delphi Technique in Poverty Alleviation: A Case Study," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-24, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Jun 2008.
- Mohammad A. Ashraf & Mohammad M. H. R. Joarder & R. Al-Masum, 2008. "Job Satisfaction of the Employees in the Mobile Phone Corporates in Bangladesh: A Case Study," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-22, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Jun 2008.
- Md. Aminul Islam & Farid Ahammad Sobhani, 2008. "Determinants of Outsourcing Decision in the Manufacturing Industry in Bangladesh," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-23, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Jun 2008.