Report NEP-SEA-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ganesh Thapa, 2007. "Supermarkets, Smallholders and Livelihoods Prospects in Selected Asian Countries," ASARC Working Papers 2007-12, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Fengler, Wolfgang & Ihsan, Ahya & Kaiser, Kai, 2008. "Managing post-disaster reconstruction finance -- international experience in public financial management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4475, The World Bank.
- Bayly, C. A., 2008. "Indigenous and colonial origins of comparative economic development : the case of colonial India and Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4474, The World Bank.
- Brahmbhatt, Milan & Dutta, Arindam, 2008. "On SARS type economic effects during infectious disease outbreaks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4466, The World Bank.
- Delia Furtado & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2007. "Interethnic Marriage Decisions: A Choice between Ethnic and Educational Similarities," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0716, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- David le Blanc, 2008. "A Framework for Analyzing Tariffs and Subsidies in Water Provision to Urban Households in Developing Countries," Working Papers 63, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.