Report NEP-SEA-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hiro Lee & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2007. "Regional Integration, Sectoral Adjustments and Natural Groupings in East Asia," OSIPP Discussion Paper, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University 07E008, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2007. "Monetary Policy in East Asia: Common Concerns," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-18, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Robert J. Vigfusson & Nathan Sheets & Joseph Gagnon, 2007. "Exchange rate pass-through to export prices: assessing some cross-country evidence," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 902, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00174435_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johannes Onno de Beaufort Wijnholds & Lars SÃ¸ndergaard, 2007. "Reserve accumulation - objective or by-product?," Occasional Paper Series 73, European Central Bank.
- Lee Branstetter & C. Fritz Foley, 2007. "Facts and Fallacies about U.S. FDI in China," NBER Working Papers 13470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ari Van Assche & Byron Gangnes, 2007. "Electronics Production Upgrading: Is China Exceptional?," Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics 200722, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Zhi & Gehlhar, Mark & Yao, Shunli, 2007. "Reconciling Trade Statistics from China, Hong Kong and Their Major Trading Partners--A Mathematical Programming Approach," GTAP Technical Papers 2517, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Claudia Kemfert, 2007. "The "Bali Convention": Flexibility of Targets and Instruments Inevitable," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 729, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alain Desdoigts & Fernando Jaramillo, 2006. "Trade, demand spillovers, and industrialization : the emerging global middle class in perspective," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) v06014a, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Jul 2007.