Report NEP-SEA-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hiro Lee & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2007. "Regional Integration, Sectoral Adjustments and Natural Groupings in East Asia," OSIPP Discussion Paper 07E008, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2007. "Monetary Policy in East Asia: Common Concerns," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-18, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Robert J. Vigfusson & Nathan Sheets & Joseph Gagnon, 2007. "Exchange rate pass-through to export prices: assessing some cross-country evidence," International Finance Discussion Papers 902, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00174435 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johannes Onno de Beaufort Wijnholds & Lars Søndergaard, 2007. "Reserve accumulation - objective or by-product?," Occasional Paper Series 73, European Central Bank.
- Lee Branstetter & C. Fritz Foley, 2007. "Facts and Fallacies about U.S. FDI in China," NBER Working Papers 13470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ari Van Assche & Byron Gangnes, 2007. "Electronics Production Upgrading: Is China Exceptional?," Working Papers 200722, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Zhi & Gehlhar, Mark & Yao, Shunli, 2007. "Reconciling Trade Statistics from China, Hong Kong and Their Major Trading Partners--A Mathematical Programming Approach," GTAP Technical Papers 2517, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Claudia Kemfert, 2007. "The "Bali Convention": Flexibility of Targets and Instruments Inevitable," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 729, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alain Desdoigts & Fernando Jaramillo, 2006. "Trade, demand spillovers, and industrialization : the emerging global middle class in perspective," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06014a, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Jul 2007.