Report NEP-SEA-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph P.H. Fan & Randall Morck & Lixin Colin Xu & Bernard Yeung, 2007. "Institutions and Foreign Investment: China versus the World," NBER Working Papers 13435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cravino, Javier & Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2007. "Foreign direct investment in Latin America during the emergence of China and India : stylized facts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4360, The World Bank.
- Masayuki Tanimoto, 2007. "From Peasant Economy to Urban Agglomeration : The Transformation of 'Labour-intensive Industrialization' in Modern Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-516, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Sarkar, Prabirjit, 2007. "Trade Openness and Growth: Is There Any Link?," MPRA Paper 4997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lambert, Sylvie & Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique, 2007. "A micro-decomposition analysis of the macroeconomic determinants of human development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4358, The World Bank.