Report NEP-SEA-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lamin Leigh & Richard Podpiera, 2006. "The Rise of Foreign Investment in China's Banks: Taking Stock," IMF Working Papers 06/292, International Monetary Fund.
- Jaewoo Lee & Joshua Aizenman, 2006. "Financial Versus Monetary Mercantilism: Long-Run View of the Large International Reserves Hoarding," IMF Working Papers 06/280, International Monetary Fund.
- Jahangir Aziz, 2006. "Rebalancing China's Economy: What Does Growth Theory Tell Us?," IMF Working Papers 06/291, International Monetary Fund.
- Coulibaly, Souleymane, 2007. "Evaluating the trade effect of developing regional trade agreements : a semi-parametric approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4220, The World Bank.
- OGAWA Kazuo & Elmer STERKEN & TOKUTSU Ichiro, 2007. "Multiple Bank Relationships and the Main Bank System: Evidence from a Matched Sample of Japanese Small Firms and Main Banks," Discussion papers 07027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- KITANO Taiju & OHASHI Hiroshi, 2007. "Did U.S. Safeguard Resuscitate Harley Davidson in the 1980s?," Discussion papers 07026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).