Report NEP-SEA-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan G. Ahearne & John G. Fernald & Prakash Loungani & John W. Schindler, 2006. "Flying geese or sitting ducks: Chinaâ€™s impact on the trading fortunes of other Asian economies," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 887, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Abotsi, Kodjo, 2007. "Foreign Investment in Chinese Joint Stock Banks: 1996-2006," MPRA Paper 2894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajah RASIAH, 2007. "R&D and Export Intensities in Automotive Parts Firms in China, Malaysia, Philippines and Taiwan: Does Ownership Matter?," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 07025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Fan, Joseph P. H. & Morck, Randall & Lixin Colin Xu & Yeung, Bernard, 2007. "Does"good government"draw foreign capital ? Explaining China's exceptional foreign direct investment inflow," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4206, The World Bank.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2007. "Offshoring, Outsourcing, and Production Relocationâ€”Labor-Market Effects in the OECD Countries and Developing Asia," Working Paper Series, Peterson Institute for International Economics WP07-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Espen Villanger, 2006. "Is Bonded Labor Voluntary? Evidence from the Liberation of the Kamaiyas in the Far-Western Region of Nepal," CMI Working Papers 16, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- David Vanzetti, 2007. "Avian influenza is a deadly disease that can spread rapidly through poultry," International and Development Economics Working Papers, International and Development Economics idec07-02, International and Development Economics.
- TOMIURA Eiichi, 2007. "Global Sourcing, Technology, and Factor Intensity: Firm-level Relationships," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 07024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin, 2007. "Absolute poverty measures for the developing world, 1981-2004," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4211, The World Bank.
- Richard Burkhauser & Takashi Oshio & Ludmila Rovba, 2006. "How the Distribution of After-Tax Income Changed Over the 1990s Business Cycle: A Comparison of the United States, Great Britain, Germany and Japan," Working Papers, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center wp145, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Alexandros Kostakis, 2007. "Mind Coskewness: A Performance Measure for Prudent, Long-Term Investors," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 07/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2007-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore