Report NEP-SEA-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xing, Yuqing, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and China's bilateral intra-industry trade with Japan and the US," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 1/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2006. "Reform-creating regional trade agreements and foreign direct investment: applications for East Asia," MPRA Paper 1817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Lundin, Nannan & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Ping, He & Qian, Jinchang, 2007. "Technology Development and Job Creation in China," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 697, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jan Toporowski & Giovanni Cozzi, 2006. "The Balance Sheet Approach to Financial Crises in Emerging Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_485, Levy Economics Institute.
- Xulio Rios, . "EE.UU.-China: Los ecos de la cumbre Bush-Hu," Working Papers - Programa Asia & PacÃfico, Argentine Center of International Studies 013, Argentine Center of International Studies.
- Alicia Robb & Robert Fairlie, 2006. "Determinants of Business Success: An Examination of Asian-Owned Businesses in the United States," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 06-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chansarn, Supachet, 2005. "The efficiency in Thai financial sector after the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 1776, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2006.
- Benjamin, David M. & Meza, Felipe, 2007. "Total factor productivity and labor reallocation: the case of the 1997 Korea crisis," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton 0701, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2006. "Did Vasco da Gama Matter for European Markets? Testing Frederick Lane's Hypotheses Fifty Years Later," Trinity Economics Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics tep2007, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Seok Gil Park, 2007. "Solving Endogeneity in Assessing the Efficacy of Foreign Exchange Market Interventions," Caepr Working Papers, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington 2007-004, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.