Report NEP-SEA-2004-05-26This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "Inequality And Oil Subsidy In Indonesia," Macroeconomics 0405004, EconWPA.
- Stefano Pagiola, 2004. "Deforestation and Land Use Changes Induced by the East Asian Economic Crisis," Others 0405006, EconWPA.
- Huzaimi Hussain & Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2004. "Causal Relationships Between Exchange Rates And Stock Prices In Malaysia And Thailand During The 1997 Currency Crisis Turmoil," International Finance 0405015, EconWPA.
- Item repec:tky:fseres:2004cj110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph F. Francois & Dean Spinanger, 2004. "Regulated Efficiency, World Trade Organization Accession, and the Motor Vehicle Sector in China," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-049/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stefano Pagiola, 2004. "Land Use Change in Indonesia," Others 0405007, EconWPA.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:387 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wang, L. & Szirmai, A.S., 2003. "Technological Inputs and Productivity Growth in China�s High-Tech Industries," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 03.27, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Hiroshi Ono & Madeline Zavodny, 2004. "Gender differences in information technology usage: a U.S.-Japan comparison," Working Paper 2004-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Voigt, Stefan, 2004. "Islam and the Institutions of a Free Society: Many Problems, Little Hope," Ratio Working Papers 43, The Ratio Institute, revised 20 Dec 2004.
- Muhd-Zulkhibri Abdul Majid, 2004. "Reassessing The Stability of Broad Money Demand in Malaysia," Macroeconomics 0405020, EconWPA.
- Peik Granlund, 2004. "Bank exit legislation in US, EU and Japanese financial centres," Finance 0405015, EconWPA.
- Muhd-Zulkhibri Abdul Majid, 2004. "Sources Of Asian Currency Crisis," International Finance 0405020, EconWPA.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Kian-Ping Lim, 2004. "On Singaporean Dollar-U.S. Dollar and Purchasing Power Parity," International Trade 0405004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:tky:fseres:2004cj111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore