Report NEP-SEA-2004-03-22This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ananya Ghosh Dastidar, 2004. "Structural Change and Income Distribution in Developing Economies: Evidence from a Group of Asian and Latin American Countries," Working papers, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics 121, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Arias, Guillaume & Erlandsson, Ulf, 2004. "Regime switching as an alternative early warning system of currency crises - an application to South-East Asia," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2004:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- William N. Goetzmann & Andrey Ukhov & Ning Zhu, 2004. "China and the World Financial Markets 1870-1930:," Yale School of Management Working Papers, Yale School of Management ysm9, Yale School of Management.
- Kyoji Fukao, 2004. "Do Foreign Firms Bring Greater Total Factor Productivity to Japan?," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 04014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- James P. Smith, 2004. "Labor Markets and Economic Development in Malaysia," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0403034, EconWPA.