Report NEP-SEA-2004-03-22This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ananya Ghosh Dastidar, 2004. "Structural Change and Income Distribution in Developing Economies: Evidence from a Group of Asian and Latin American Countries," Working papers 121, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Arias, Guillaume & Erlandsson, Ulf, 2004. "Regime switching as an alternative early warning system of currency crises - an application to South-East Asia," Working Papers 2004:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- William N. Goetzmann & Andrey Ukhov & Ning Zhu, 2004. "China and the World Financial Markets 1870-1930:," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm9, Yale School of Management.
- Kyoji Fukao, 2004. "Do Foreign Firms Bring Greater Total Factor Productivity to Japan?," Discussion papers 04014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- James P. Smith, 2004. "Labor Markets and Economic Development in Malaysia," Labor and Demography 0403034, EconWPA.