Labor Markets and Economic Development in Malaysia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Labor and Demography with number 0403034.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 19 Mar 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 26
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://126.96.36.199
Other versions of this item:
- James P. Smith, 2004. "Labor Markets and Economic Development in Malaysia," Labor and Demography 0403021, EconWPA.
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-03-22 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2004-03-22 (South East Asia)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Welch, F, 1970. "Education in Production," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 35-59, Jan.-Feb..
- Griliches, Zvi, 1979. "Sibling Models and Data in Economics: Beginnings of a Survey," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages S37-64, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.