Report NEP-SEA-2002-01-22This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001140 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sjöberg, Örjan & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2002. "Trade Liberalization and the Geography of Production: Agglomeration, Concentration and Dispersal in Indonesia’s Manufacturing Industry," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 488, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Suzuki, Kenji, 2001. "Effect of Amakudari on Bank Performance in the Post-Bubble Period," EIJS Working Paper Series 136, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Exposito, Pilar & Cancelo, M.Teresa, 2000. "Evolucion comparada del PIB por habitante, el empleo y la competitividad de USA, Japon y Europa en el siglo XX," Economic Development 44, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Adler, Johan, 2001. "From closed to open door policy: An empirical study of Chinas international capital mobility, 1958-98," Working Papers in Economics 64, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore