Report NEP-SBM-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gunnar Pippel, 2013. "Does Partner Type Matter in R&D Collaboration for Environmental Innovation?," IWH Discussion Papers 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "Properties of knowledge base and firm survival: Evidence from a sample of French manufacturing firms," Post-Print hal-00686007, HAL.
- Andrea Gauselmann, 2013. "R&D Co-operation in European Post-transition Economies," IWH Discussion Papers 4, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Elisabeth Bublitz & Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2013. "Balanced Skills and the City: An Analysis of the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Skill Balance, Thickness and Innovation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Josheski, Dushko & Magdinceva Sopova, Marija, 2013. "Market value of the firms and R&D investment: Theoretical overview and empirical estimation for the panel of countries," EconStor Preprints 68488, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Schricke, Esther, 2013. "Occurrence of cluster structures in knowledge-intensive services," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- M. Grazzi & N. Jacoby & T. Treibich, 2013. "Dynamics of Investment and Firm Performance: Comparative evidence from manufacturing industries," Working Papers wp869, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Annalisa Caloffi & Federica Rossi & Margherita Russo, 2013. "Does participation in innovation networks improve firms' relational abilities? Evidence from a regional policy framework," DRUID Working Papers 13-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.