Report NEP-SBM-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephan, Andreas, 2012. "Are Research Spin-Offs More Innovative? Evidence from a Matching Analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 287, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Holl, Adelheid & Rama, Ruth, 2012. "Foreign subsidiaries and technology sourcing in Spain," MPRA Paper 42328, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2012.
- Julie Hermans & Marcus Dejardin & Johanna Vanderstraeten & Dendi Ramdani & Erik Stam & Arjen van Witteloostuijn, 2012. "Ambitious entrepreneurship: antecedents and consequences," Working Papers 1210, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Mathijs De Vaan & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2012. "Clustering and firm performance in project-based industries: The case of the global video game industry, 1972-2007," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1221, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2012.
- Roxana GutiÃ©rrez-Romero, 2012. "Determinants of Spanish Firms' Life Cycle and Job Creation: A Pseudo-Panel Approach," Working Papers wpdea1209, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Landini & A. Lasagni, 2012. "Intangible assets dynamics and firm behaviour," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP05, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Bernard Dussuc & Sébastien Geindre, 2012. "La structure d'animation d'un pôle de compétitivité : un courtier de connaissances pour les PME membres ?," Post-Print halshs-00747914, HAL.
- Huong Vu & Steven Lim & Mark Holmes & Tinh Doan, 2012. "Firm Exporting and Employee Benefits: First Evidence from Vietnam Manufacturing SMEs," Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato, Department of Economics 12/12, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.