Report NEP-SBM-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariam Bruhn & Dean Karlan & Antoinette Schoar, 2012. "The Impact of Consulting Services on Small and Medium Enterprises: Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Mexico," Working Papers 1010, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Mario Pianta & Matteo Lucchese, 2012. "Innovation and employment in economic cycles," Working Papers 1203, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Magnus Gulbrandsen, 2012. "The co-evolution of research institutes with universities and user needs: a historical perspective," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20120321, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Simon Wakeman, 2012. "How does obtaining intellectual property rights impact technology commercialization strategy for start-up innovators? Reconciling the effects on licensing vs. financing," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-12-03 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 11 Jul 2012.
- Nazlina Zakaria Author_Email: email@example.com & Dr. Siti Rohaida Mohamed Zainal & Prof. Dr. Aizzat Mohd. Nasurdin, 2011. "Investigating The Role Of Human Resource Management Practices On The Performance Of Sme: A Conceptual Framework," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-021-153, Conference Master Resources.