Report NEP-SBM-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agné Paliokaité, 2010. "Networking as a Route for Corporate Foresight in SMEs," IET Working Papers Series, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology 10/2010, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Yukichi Mano & Alhassan Iddrisu & Yutaka Yoshino & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2011. "How Can Micro and Small Enterprises in Sub-Saharan Africa Become More Productive? The Impacts of Experimental Basic Managerial Training," GRIPS Discussion Papers, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies 11-06, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Philip McCann & Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2011. "Smart specialisation, regional growth and applications to EU cohesion policy," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2011/14, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Duarte Leite & Pedro Campos & Isabel Mota, 2011. "Computational Results on Membership in R&D Cooperation Networks: To Be or Not To Be in a Research Joint Venture," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 420, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Stefan Groot & Henri de Groot & Martijn Smit, 2011. "Regional wage differences in the Netherlands: Micro-evidence on agglomeration externalities," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 184, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Malki, Karim, 2011. "Enterprise creation & anti-commons in developing economies: evidence from World Bank doing business data," MPRA Paper 32373, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jul 2011.
- Oberschachtsiek, Dirk & Scioch, Patrycja, 2011. "The outcome of coaching and training for self-employment : a statistical evaluation of non-financial support schemes for unemployed business founders in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] 201116, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].