Report NEP-SBM-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koski, Heli & Pajarinen, Mika, 2011. "The role of business subsidies in job-creation start-ups, gazelles and imcumbents," Discussion Papers 1246, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2011. "Small vs. young firms across the world : contribution to employment, job creation, and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5631, The World Bank.
- Delmar, Frédéric & Wennberg, Karl & Hellerstedt, Karin, 2011. "Endogenous growth through knowledge spillovers in entrepreneurship: An empirical test," Ratio Working Papers 165, The Ratio Institute.
- NAGAOKA Sadao & OWAN Hideo, 2011. "Exploring the Sources of Firm-level Scale Economies in R&D: Complementary assets, internal and external knowledge inflows, and inventor team size," Discussion papers 11038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tom Broekel & Matte Hartog, 2011. "Explaining the structure of inter-organizational networks using exponential random graph models: does proximity matter?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1107, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2011.
- Rola Nabil El Kabbani & Christian Kalhoefer, 2011. "Financing Resources for Egyptian Small and Medium Enterprises," Working Papers 28, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Liargovas, Panagiotis G. & Daskalopoulou, Irene F., 2011. "Capital allocation in the Greek regions," MPRA Paper 30116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:02/11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jose Maria Millan & Emilio Congregado & Concepcion Roman & Mirjam van Praag & Andre van Stel, 2011. "The Value of an Educated Population for an Individual's Entrepreneurship Success," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-066/3, Tinbergen Institute.