Report NEP-SBM-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- AndrÃ© van Stel & Roy Thurik & F. Stam & Chantal Hartog, 2010. "Ambitious entrepreneurship, high-growth firms and macroeconomic growth," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H200911, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Erik Stam, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 0913, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- Block, Joern & Sandner, Philipp & Spiegel, Frank, 2009. "Do risk attitudes differ within the group of entrepreneurs?," MPRA Paper 17587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Aterido, Reyes, 2009. "Comparing Apples with....Apples : how to make (more) sense of subjective rankings of constraints to business," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5054, The World Bank.
- Franz TÃ¶dtling & Michaela Trippl, 2009. "Innovation and Knowledge Links in Metropolitan Regions - The Case of Vienna," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_02, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Zhang, Zhipeng, 2009. "Recovery Rates and Macroeconomic Conditions: The Role of Loan Covenants," MPRA Paper 17521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan CristÃ³bal Birbuet & Carlos Gustavo Machicado, 2009. "Technological Progress and Productivity in the Quinoa Sector," Development Research Working Paper Series 07/2009, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Faraha Nawaz, 2009. "Critical Factors of Women Entrepreneurship Development in Rural Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 5, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Juan CristÃ³bal Birbuet & Carlos Gustavo Machicado, 2009. "Understanding Productivity Levels, Dispersion and Growth in the Leather Shoe Industry: Effects of Size and Informality," Development Research Working Paper Series 08/2009, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Mario A. Maggioni & T. Erika Uberti & Francesca Gambarotto, 2009. "Mapping the Evolution of "Clusters": A Meta-analysis," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2009.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ron Boschma, 2009. "Evolutionary economic geography and its implications for regional innovation policy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 0912, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- Giovanni Prarolo & Elena Bellini & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Dino Pinelli, 2009. "Cultural Diversity and Economic Performance: Evidence from European Regions," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2009.63, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.