Report NEP-RMG-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominique Guegan & Wayne Tarrant, 2010. "On the necessity of five risk measures," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00460901, HAL.
- McAleer, Michael & Jimenez-Martin, Juan-Angel & Perez Amaral, Teodosio, 2009. "Optimal Risk Management Before, During and After the 2008-09 Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 20975, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2009.
- Liuling Li & Bruce Mizrach, 2010. "Tail Return Analysis of Bear Stearns Credit Default Swaps," Departmental Working Papers 201003, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Pykhtin & Dan Rosen, 2010. "Pricing counterparty risk at the trade level and CVA allocations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-10, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez & Horacio Sapriza, 2010. "Online Appendix to "Quantitative properties of sovereign default models: solution methods"," Technical Appendices 08-133, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Chang, C. & McAleer, M.J. & Tansuchat, R., 2010. "Analyzing and Forecasting Volatility Spillovers and Asymmetries in Major Crude Oil Spot, Forward and Futures Markets," Econometric Institute Report EI 2010-14, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Damiano Brigo & Mirela Predescu & Agostino Capponi, 2010. "Credit Default Swaps Liquidity modeling: A survey," Papers 1003.0889, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2010.
- Suarez, Ronny, 2010. "Defining extreme volatility events at the S&P 500 Index," MPRA Paper 21053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel T. Cassidy & Michael J. Hamp & Rachid Ouyed, 2010. "Student's t-Distribution Based Option Sensitivities: Greeks for the Gosset Formulae," Papers 1003.1344, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2010.