Report NEP-RMG-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lima, Luiz Renato Regis de Oliveira & Neri, Breno de Andrade Pinheiro, 2006. "Comparing Value-at-Risk Methodologies," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 629, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Carlos González-Aguado & Max Bruche, 2006. "Recovery Rates, Default Probabilities and the Credit Cycle," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp572, Financial Markets Group.
- Sven Husmann & Andreas Stephan, 2006. "On Estimating an Asset's Implicit Beta," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 640, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Petr Jakubík, 2006. "Does Credit Risk Vary with Economic Cycles? The Case of Finland," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2006/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2006.
- MArcelo Carvalho & MArco Aurelio Freire & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros & Leonardo Souza, 2006. "Modeling and forecasting the volatility of Brazilian asset returns," Textos para discussÃ£o, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil) 530, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Henryk, Gzyl & Silvia, Mayoral, 2006. "On a relationship between distorted and spectral risk measures," MPRA Paper 916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00115655_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Curi, Andréa Zaitune & Menezes Filho, N. A., 2006. "Os Efeitos da Pré-Escola sobre Salários, Escolaridade e Proficiência," Insper Working Papers, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa wpe_50, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2006. "Value at Risk yang memperhatikan sifat statistika distribusi return," MPRA Paper 895, University Library of Munich, Germany.