Report NEP-RMG-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisa Luciano & Elena Vigna, 2005. "A note on stochastic survival probabilities and their calibration," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 1-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ifs:cemmap:wp09/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sutthisit Jamdee & Cornelis A. Los, 2005. "Long Memory Options: LM Evidence and Simulations," Finance, EconWPA 0505003, EconWPA.
- Santiago Budria, 2005. "An Exploration of Asset Returns in a Production Economy with Relative Habits," Finance, EconWPA 0505004, EconWPA.
- Christos Papahristodoulou & Erik Dotzauer, 2005. "Optimal portfolios using linear programming models," Finance, EconWPA 0505006, EconWPA.
- Jean-Marc Boussard, 2005. "Price risk management instruments in agricultural and other unstable markets," Risk and Insurance, EconWPA 0505001, EconWPA.