Report NEP-RMG-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ifs:ifsewp:wp09/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Morten Nalholm & Rolf Poulsen, 2005. "Static Replication and Model Risk: Razor's Edge or Trader's Hedge?," FRU Working Papers 2005/02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
- Nicholas Chan & Mila Getmansky & Shane M. Haas & Andrew W. Lo, 2005. "Systemic Risk and Hedge Funds," NBER Working Papers 11200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claude B. Erb & Campbell R. Harvey, 2005. "The Tactical and Strategic Value of Commodity Futures," NBER Working Papers 11222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cnb:rpnrpn:2/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cnb:wpaper:1/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mazumder, M. Imtiaz & Miller, Edward M. & Varela, Oscar Albert, 2005. "The weekend trading profitability: evidence from international mutual funds," Working Papers 2004-10, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Nam, Jouahn & Wang, Jun & Zhang, Ge, 2004. "Strategic trading against retail investors with disposition effects," Working Papers 2004-11, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Paolo Zaffaroni, 2004. "Model Averaging and Value-at-Risk based Evaluation of Large Multi Asset Volatility Models for Risk Management," IEPR Working Papers 04.3, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).