Report NEP-RMG-2003-09-14This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cheolbeom Park, 2003. "Asset Prices, Heterogeneous Expectations, and Limited Short Sales," Departmental Working Papers wp0308, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Vladislav Kargin, 2003. "Value Investing in Emerging Markets: Risks and Benefits," International Finance 0309005, EconWPA.
- Vlerk, Maarten H. van der, 2003. "Integrated chance constraints in an ALM model for pension funds," Research Report 03A21, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:uniqueness_ 03-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Osman Karamustafa & Yakup Kucukkale, 2003. "Long Run Relationships between Stock Market Returns and Macroeconomic Performance: Evidence from Turkey," Finance 0309010, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpfi:0309004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chris Elbers & Jan Willem Gunning & Bill Kinsey, 2003. "Growth and Risk: Methodology and Micro Evidence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-068/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 19 Sep 2006.
- Axel Dreher & Roland Vaubel, 2003. "The Causes and Consequences of IMF Conditionality," International Finance 0309004, EconWPA, revised 17 Oct 2003.
- Maria Helena Lopes Moreira da Veiga, 2003. "Forecasting Volatility Using A Continuous Time Model," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 584.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Frank Westerhoff & Cristian Wieland, . "Exchange rate dynamics, central bank interventions and chaos control methods," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 22, Society for Computational Economics.
- Salomons, Roelof & Grootveld, Henk, 2002. "The equity risk premium: emerging versus developed markets," Research Report 02E45, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:uniqueness_2003-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore