Report NEP-RES-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasiliki Manousi & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2013. "Mitigation and Solar Radiation Management in Climate Change Policies," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2013.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Claire Brunel and Arik Levinson, 2013. "Measuring Environmental Regulatory Stringency," Working Papers, Georgetown University, Department of Economics gueconwpa~13-13-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Bofinger, Heinrich & Strand, Jon, 2013. "Calculating the carbon footprint from different classes of air travel," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6471, The World Bank.
- TAKARADA Yasuhiro, 2013. "International Trade, Emissions Trading Systems, and Sectorally Differentiated Environmental Regulations (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 13042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wood, Peter J. & Heindl, Peter & Jotzo, Frank & Löschel, Andreas, 2013. "Linking price and quantity pollution controls under uncertainty," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 13-025, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Curtis, John & di Cosmo, Valeria & Deane, Paul, 2013. "Climate policy, Interconnection and Carbon Leakage: the Effect of Unilateral UK Policy on Electricity and GHG Emissions in Ireland," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP458, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).