Report NEP-RES-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rahman, Shaikh M. & Larson, Donald F. & Dinar, Ariel, 2012. "The cost structure of the clean development mechanism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6262, The World Bank.
- Clothier, Brent & Macay, Alec & Dominati, Estelle, 2012. "Natural capital and New Zealand’s Resource Management Act (1991)," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand 136044, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- William A. Brock & Gustav Engström & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2012. "Spatial Climate-Economic Models in the Design of Optimal Climate Policies Across Locations," Working Papers 2012.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Heindl, Peter, 2012. "Mitigating market power under tradeable permits," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-065, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Anastasiadis, Simon & Kerr, Suzi, 2012. "Mitigation and Heterogeneity in Management Practices on New Zealand Dairy Farms," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand 136039, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Uetake, Tetsuya, 2012. "Providing Agri-environmental Public Goods through Collective Action: Lessons from New Zealand Case Studies," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand 136071, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Helene Ollivier, 2012. "Is bioenergy trade good for the environment?," Post-Print hal-00750733, HAL.