Report NEP-RES-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Derek M. Lemoine & Christian P. Traeger, 2012. "Tipping Points and Ambiguity in the Economics of Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 18230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howes, Stephen & Wyrwoll, Paul, 2012. "Climate Change Mitigation and Green Growth in Developing Asia," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 369, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Shobe, William M. & Burtraw, Dallas, 2012. "Rethinking Environmental Federalism in a Warming World," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-12-04, Resources For the Future.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Ummad Mazhar, 2012. "Environmental Regulation, Pollution and the Informal Economy," Working Papers, Bogazici University, Department of Economics 2012/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Woerman, Matt, 2012. "Secular Trends, Environmental Regulation, and Electricity Markets," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-12-15, Resources For the Future.
- Rojas Lara, Teresa, 2012. "Payments for Environmental Services: A Peruvian Case Study," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists 126807, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jing Lan & Alistair Munro, 2012. "Environmental Compliance and Human Capital: Evidence from Chinese Industrial Firms," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-05, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- David I. Stern, 2012. "Ecological Economics," Crawford School Research Papers, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University 1203, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Someshwar, Shiv, 2012. "Green Growth and Equity in the Context of Climate Change: Some Considerations," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 371, Asian Development Bank Institute.