Report NEP-RES-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaime de Melo, 2012. "Trade in a 'Green Growth' Development Strategy Global Scale Issues and Challenges," Working Papers 2012.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Matthew Ranson & Robert N. Stavins, 2012. "Post-Durban Climate Policy Architecture Based on Linkage of Cap-and-Trade Systems," Working Papers 2012.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Benchekroun, H. & Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2012. "Cleaner Technologies and the Stability of International Environmental Agreements," Discussion Paper 2012-021, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2012. "The Climate Policy Dilemma," NBER Working Papers 18205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamilton, Kirk & Stover, Jana, 2012. "Economic analysis of projects in a greenhouse world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6117, The World Bank.
- Kousky, Carolyn, 2012. "Informing Climate Adaptation: A Review of the Economic Costs of Natural Disasters, Their Determinants, and Risk Reduction Options," Discussion Papers dp-12-28, Resources For the Future.
- Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Tangerås, Thomas, 2012. "A Reexamination of Renewable Electricity Policy in Sweden," Working Paper Series 921, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- William Shobe & Dallas Burtraw, 2012. "Rethinking Environmental Federalism in a Warming World," Working Papers 2012-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- Coretha Komba & Edwin Muchapondwa, 2012. "Adaptation to Climate Change by Smallholder Farmers in Tanzania," Working Papers 299, Economic Research Southern Africa.