Report NEP-RES-2004-07-18This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Signe Anthon & Bo Jellesmark Thorsen, 2004. "Optimal Afforestation Contracts with Asymmetric information on Private Environmental Benefits," Working Papers 2004.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Micheal Finus, 2004. "International Cooperation to Resolve International Pollution Problems," Working Papers 2004.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ekin Birol & Ágnes Gyovai & Melinda Smale, 2004. "Agri-Environmental Policies in a Transition Economy: Using a Choice Experiment to Value Agricultural Biodiversity on Hungarian Small Farms," Working Papers 2004.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2004. "The EU Emissions Trading Scheme. Allowance Prices, Trade Flows, Competitiveness Effects," Working Papers 2004.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- John Mburu, 2004. "Wildlife Conservation and Management in Kenya: Towards a Co-management Approach," Working Papers 2004.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrea Bigano & Stef Proost, 2004. "The Opening of the European Electricity Market and Environmental Policy: Does the Degree of Competition Matter?," Working Papers 2004.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Constadina Passa & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2004. "Participation in and Compliance with Public Voluntary Environmental Programs: An Evolutionary Approach," Working Papers 2004.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.