Report NEP-REG-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mauritzen, Johannes, 2013. "Now or Later? Trading wind power closer to real-time and how poorly designed subsidies lead to higher balancing costs," Discussion Papers 2013/1, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Newell, Richard G. & Siikamäki, Juha, 2013. "Nudging Energy Efficiency Behavior: The Role of Information Labels," Discussion Papers dp-13-17, Resources For the Future.
- McConnell, Virginia, 2013. "The New CAFE Standards: Are They Enough on Their Own?," Discussion Papers dp-13-14, Resources For the Future.
- Yann Braouezec, 2013. "The Welfare Effects of Regulating the Number of Market Segments," Working Papers 2013-ECO-11, IESEG School of Management.
- Butler, Jeffrey V. & Carbone, Enrica & Conzo, Pierluigi & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2013. "Reputation and Entry," Konkurrensverket Working Paper Series in Law and Economics 2013:3, Konkurrensverket (Swedish Competition Authority).
- Rosen, Christiane & Madlener, Reinhard, 2013. "An Experimental Analysis of Single vs. Multiple Bids in Auctions of Divisible Goods," FCN Working Papers 8/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Nov 2013.
- Grieser, Benno & Madlener, Reinhard & Sunak, Yasin, 2013. "Economics of Small Wind Power Plants in Urban Settings: An Empirical Investigation for Germany," FCN Working Papers 1/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Duncan Foley & Lance Taylor & Armon Rezai, 2013. "The Social Cost of Carbon Emissions," INET Research Notes 28, Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET).